5 minutes of prep and an hour resting in you fridge is all you need for this Greek Yogurt Dip
Need a simple dip for vegetables? Try this Greek Yogurt Dip.
What You'll need:
- One 7oz Plain Greek yogurt container for every 2 people.
- 3 Table Spoons of Herbs de Provence.
- 1 Table Spoon fresh ground pepper.
- 1 Minced garlic clove.
- 1 Table Spoon Kosher Salt.
What You'll Do:
- Open the container of Greek Yogurt
- Stir in all of the ingredients
- Let sit in the fridge for at least an hour up to 4 hours (the flavor of the garlic and herbs will intensify over time).
Presto - you have a simple Greek Yogurt Dip.
Serve Cold with your vegetables of choice, or try this easy Artichoke recipe.